Groton Area Middle School will return to regular in-person instruction on Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
Students that have been advised to quarantine or isolate need to follow those timelines and should plan to continue with remote learning for the duration of their quarantine periods.
If your child develops symptoms of any contagious disease, including COVID-19, do not send him/her to school. If a healthcare provider is contacted, follow all directions on care and testing.
Precautions to avoid illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Individuals at higher risk for severe COVID-19 illness, such as older adults or people who have chronic medical conditions like heart, lung or kidney disease, should take actions to reduce your risk of exposure (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html)