Please take the time to complete the COVID symptom checker each morning prior to sending your children to school or school activities each day. Brown County remains an area of substantial community spread which means that we all live in, work in, or attend school in an area of substantial community spread. COVID protocols, then, require evaluation of illness or symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
One way we can care for one another and ensure we can keep our schools operating for full in-person instruction is by simply staying home when we're sick.
Other easy-to-implement precautions for every individual to follow include:
- Frequent hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face
- Physically distancing from other people
- Wearing a mask, especially when physical distancing is difficult to maintain
- Following Department of Health guidelines for isolation and quarantine
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy.